Current Agents

Address or Contact Information Change

  • If you need to change your agency's address please fill out the following form to the right.

Tax ID Change or Agency Name Change

If you need to change your agency's Tax ID you will need to fill out a new W-9 and Myron Steves Agency Update Form. Please email both forms to

Mergers and Acquisitions

If both agencies are appointed with Myron Steves please fill out the Merger Questionnaire, the Agency Update Form and a new W-9. Email these forms to

If one agency is not currently appointed with Myron Steves, please email with your details for help.

Myron Steves partners with retail insurance agents and brokers to place specialty, excess and surplus lines insurance for their insureds. To do business with us you must be an appointed agent. To apply for an appointment please fill out the form below. If you would like to request an appointment with Tryton Insurance Group, our standard lines business, please click here.

Requirements to be appointed with Myron Steves

  • Must have had a license for at least 5 years.
  • Business must have been open for at least 2 years.
  • There will be a total written premium commitment required for new agents

Appointment Request Form