Direct Bill Option
- Insured Billing - Each year the Insured will be billed for a down payment and monthly installments.
- Mortgage Billed - Mortgage company is billed for initial premium and subsequent endorsements.
- Check or monthly ACH. An insured can pay online with an E-check, Visa or MasterCard at directbill.myronsteves.com. When the Insureds login for the first time, they have to register. They will be allowed to create their own username and password.
- After registering agents will be able to view all of their accounts and make payments.
- Paid in full once we receive two installments from the Insured. We will pay by monthly statement and will deduct any unearned commissions due back to MFS.
Quotes, binders and policies that are issued in the new direct bill will contain an * after the bill type.
Coverages and exclusions differ by carrier and by state. Specific concerns can be discussed with an underwriter.