The Horse Farm (Equi-Farm) policy provides property insurance to cover your home, household contents, barns, sheds, owned machinery, equipment, tack, and livestock. It also provides liability coverage for your on and off premises horse operations such as boarding, breeding, racing, training, horse shows, and riding instruction.
- Up to $1 million liability limit available
- Personal Liability available for owner occupied dwellings
- Coverage for farm-related buildings such as barns, stables, hay sheds and arenas
- Farm Personal Property coverage for farm machinery, tack, equipment, hay, and seed
- Replacement Cost Coverage available on buildings and household contents
- Choose from Basic, Broad, or Special coverage options
- Various property deductibles available
- Package credit is available
- Fire Legal Liability
- Disruption of Farming (loss of income due to covered cause of loss to a stable or barn)
- Livestock Coverage (limited mortality-named perils)
- Coverage for jewelry, fine art, guns, etc.
- Sports Equipment Floater (covers equipment used for golf, tennis, etc.)
- Animal Collision
- Commercial Umbrella Liability (with limits up to $10 million)
- Milk Contamination (other than insured's)
Types Of Ranches/Farms
- Hobby Farm
- Dairy Farm
- Grain Farm
- Equine Farm- Boarding and/or Training Facilities
Coverages and exclusions differ by carrier and by state. Specific concerns can be discussed with an underwriter.