Residential Excess Flood
- Residential Dwelling (1-4 family)
- Maximum limit - $500,000 for Building & Contents
- Higher limits available but must be approved by the company
- Properties built on stilts over water
- Properties located in communities designated as undeveloped coastal barrier areas under the Coastal Barrier
- Resources Act (CBRA)
- Buildings located in V Zones and Negative Elevations must be approved by the company
- Residential Contents can be bound only in conjunction with building coverage.
- Underlying NFIP policy Declarations Page must accompany the completed excess flood application.
Coverages and exclusions differ by carrier and by state. Specific concerns can be discussed with an underwriter.