As a member of a horse riding or hunt club, you need to be aware that your organization, in addition to the individual members, needs protection from third party lawsuits. The unexpected can and does happen, whether to club members, participants, or even spectators. The Riding/Hunt Club liability policy protects your club's leased or owned premises, special events, and various club functions such as shows, clinics, and trail rides.
- Limits of $300,000 to $1 million available
- All club members are protected if a suit arises from a club activity
- Products/Completed Operations included
- Fire Legal Liability and medical payments
- Spectator Liability included
- Volunteers included as additional insureds
- A farm package can be written for clubs owning property
- General Liability aggregate limits up to 3 times the liability per occurrence limit
Coverages and exclusions differ by carrier and by state. Specific concerns can be discussed with an underwriter.